Monday, March 1, 2010

A-Morir Love/Hate Chain Shades

I can't say I'm the biggest fan of the way shades have been looking nowadays. This particular pair by A-Morir looks a bit grannyish to me and I wouldn't pay almost $300 dollars for a pair of these plastic simple looking urban outfitter looking $10 glasses(breathe).. The plastic frame glasses comes with 92 cm aluminum plated diamond cut chain; encrusted in approx. 600 hand applied swarovski crystals; The aluminum chain seems like it'll always be in the way when your on the move. UVA&B protected lenses...but Is it worth $300 dollars for an aluminum chain and crystals which blend into the plastic and look like cubic zirconium? No...I could make my own easily....In my mind these are not Fresh and will be out of style with V-Necks & neon colors.....or will they???

2 comments:

Chay Chay said...

i JUST bought my first pair like these, but I'd be DAMNED if I even paid $50 for simple pair of glasses...I got mine from ALDO for *drumroll* $12!

AvantGardeJay said...

lmao agreed....but the more i look at these im lured into the spell. I kind of can tolerate them now...as in i'd buy a pair if i was female just to have.....or some of @cocoandbreezy trendy shades...